Rules and Regulation
Know about our college Rules and Regulation
The college firmly believes in discipline and act upon the principles of discipline. Discipline and punctuality are the only way of success. It is mandatory for each and every students to follow the prescribed discipline and decorum of the college.
- Use of mobile or cell phones during Class hours by students is strictly prohibited.
- Students having 75% or more class attendance shall only be allowed to appear in their respective final Semester examinations.
- Ragging is “human rights abuse in essence”. All forms of ragging in the College campus are prohibited. Strong disciplinary action will be taken if any one is found to be involved directly or indirectly in ragging.
- Students must carry valid identity cards i n the College hours.
- Consumption of Gutkha, Pan masala or any other intoxicants is strictly prohibited in the College campus.
- Violation of rules, irregular attendance, showing discourtesy to teachers and staff members in any form, adoption of unfair means during examination, delinquent behavior in the College campus or outside, etc. are some of the offences which may invite disciplinary action like termination of scholarship, compulsory transfer and even expulsion from the College.